TowForceOne, the product
The TowForceOne tow-bar ensures unique course stability and manoeuvering capabilities to virtually every outboard.
The TowForceOne has universal mounts with dual mounting options. Install your TowForceOne on your motor bracket or directly to the transom.
The extremely compact patented mounts are designed to reduce leverage forces. The mounts position the tow-bar very close to the transom and motor bracket.
Keep your towlines for safety reasons outside your boat! TowForceOne keeps your boat free from towlines and directs the towline away from your outboard.
The TowForceOne comes with pre-assembled mounts making installation easy. Believe it or not 4 bolts is all it takes to install!
Patented design brackets
- Quick and easy assembly
- Minimal loose parts
- Adjustment: the bracket is adjustable in height
- The combination if bracket and holder ensures optimism radius, so that the point of attachment is before the outboard engines turning point: ‘’ so in the boat’’The very compact holder ensure that the leverage on the mirror is minimized
- The spacing of the brackets legs lies through the holders as close as possible to the fixing points in all positions. This allows the forces to be distributed equally and efficiently to the optimum.
- The height (117mm) of the mounting plate on the holders is maximized and applicable for the vast majority of all motors
- In certain instances we offer the compact holder that will support a 79mm height
We love to see you accomplish the best
No matter whether you’re ready to use the TowForceOne Towbar for Fun or for commercial use. The use of a towbar reduces the power needed and has additional advantages.
Every TowForceOne towbar comes pre-assembled and complete with adjustable mountingbrackets.
Reduced fuel consumption when towing, Improved course stability, easier handling and manoevrability when towing.
The TowForceOne towbar is made out of strong corrosion resistant material.
Anyone can join, only one will win
Maximize overall performance with the best equipment.
Maximum control – with a Tow bar system for boats with outboard engine(s).
Towbars are used for wake, ski and tube. Towbars have proven its succes with watersports. No matter whether you’re in for some fun or like to ride the edge and improve your performance.
Designed for professional use with outboard powered workboats. PRO-series designed for even more towload than the FUN-series (up to 500kgf). Towbars are used for positioning and towing of vessels and objects. Also when rescuing people towbars have proven its success.
Keep control over your vessel is important, especially under harsh circumstances. For this reason also port authorities, rescue services, water police often use towbars. TowForceOne PRO-series a must have accessory for tough towing.