The TowForceOne FUN is a must have for wake, ski and tube. The TowForceOne FUN is made out of strong 316 stainless steel. The use of a tow bar reduces the power needed to tow and has additional advantages:
- Reduced fuel consumption when towing
- Improved course stability
- Easier handling and maneuverability when towing
The TowForceOne tow bar is available in three versions. Find the right tow bar by selecting your outboard engine brand, power and type. A TowForceOne tow bar comes complete with mounting brackets.
Maximum control – with the characteristics of a tug boat!
Tow bar system for wake, ski, tube with outboard engine.
- IN CONTROL: the TowForceOne tow bar gives unique course stability and maneuvering capabilities to virtually every boat with an outboard
- UNIVERSAL: the TowForceOne has universal mounts and is installed on the motor bracket, making use of the motor bracket mounting bolts
- SAFE: regardless the boat’s position versus the tow, the TowForceOne directs the tow force to a point well ahead of the boat’s transom, where one would expect the tow pole, offering UNEQUALED MANOEUVERABILITY AND COURSE STABILITY, even at minimum speed and maximum transverse tow load
- REDUCED LEVERAGE FORCES on the boat, notably when exposed to high transverse forces, thanks to the very compact patented mounts
- Designed for COMMERCIAL TOWING and OUTBOARD PROTECTION for port authorities, rescue services, water police, fire brigades, etc.
- Practical Tow Roller to hook on and release the tow line
- MORE SPACE in the boat, all lines are behind the transom
- 316 stainless steel tow bar, 316 stainless mounts: 2 year guarantee, max 500 Kgf. tow load
- 3 tow bar sizes for just about all outboards up to 250 HP